EA has got a brand new community contest for everyone to flex those racing muscles! Introducing the Need for Speed The Run Time Attack community contest!
This is a new weekly competition where EA challenges the community to beat their times in one Challenge Series event. For their first week they’re going to start it off with an easy one. NFSDrew laid a time of 2:04:97 (Silver medal only) in the “What a Rush!” event in the Coastal Rush Challenge Series.
To enter into this contest you need to first beat NFSDrew’s time in the same Challenge Series event. When you do be sure to grab a picture of your race time (post race screen) and twitpic it to @NeedforSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack. They’ll also take video entries too; just be sure to submit your video as a response to our Time Attack video on YouTube.
At the end of the week EA willl randomly draw, from the pool of all entries, one lucky winner who will receive a very cool prize from the Need for Speed swag cabinet! A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
– There are no regional restrictions for this contest. Anybody anywhere in the world can enter!
– This competition is open to all consoles!
– You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
– Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If they can’t read it, it won’t be considered a valid entry to the contest
– If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, your video must be submitted as a response to the official NFS YouTube video
– Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
– A player can only win one week in a row